At LEVEL ALL™, we like to educate our customers as much as possible so they feel confident in making the right decision. Discover why our customers rave about our snow removal services. We break down the differences to help you better understand the advantages.
Why Choose Level All?
- We are your concrete specialists! Traditional ice-melt salt will slowly cause corrosion and long-term damage to your concrete surfaces. We use a signature liquid de-icer that will prevent snow or ice buildup while protecting your concrete. Our de-icer is eco-friendly and completely safe for pets. Trust us to take care of your concrete.
- We only focus on residential plowing. Other snow removal companies may put commercial service first, leaving you waiting. With Level All, you get priority service ASAP.
- We take care of every inch of concrete. From your sidewalk to your driveway, we will clear it all.
Snow Removal Process
- Ice or Snowfall under 2 Inches: Level All will pretreat your sidewalks and driveway with our signature de-icer.
- Snowfall 2-6 Inches: Once snowfall reaches 2 inches, Level All will clear snow from your sidewalks and driveways.
- Snowfall 6+ Inches: Optional second clearing. If the snow surpasses 6 inches, we offer the option for a second snow removal upon request.
- Sign up for Level All’s Snow Removal Membership and receive a 15% discount. Membership is good for the 2023-2024 Winter season.
- By signing up for our Membership, you will be at the front of our plow route and ensure that your sideways and driveway are cleared ASAP.
- Pricing is dependent on size of driveway. Virtual estimates are available.
- You will not be billed until after each snow removal.
- If you choose not to be a part of our membership program, we are happy to take calls for last-minute removal.